23 November, 2017

Beat Manager PC Fenwick

PC Fenwick

I am Police Constable 1076 Paul Fenwick. I joined North Yorkshire Police in June 1991, serving as a response officer in York, Harrogate and Ripon.

I have held a number of posts within the Police including nearly 10 years as a Detective Constable on the Fraud Squad. This included a period working with the Serious Fraud Office and as an accredited Financial Investigator for the force.

On returning to main stream policing, I was involved at the inception of modern Neighborhood Policing within the City of York.

I worked for a period as a prisoner processor before I was seconded to the Regional Scambuster Team for a year, returning to force in October 2009 .

Since returning to force, I have been a Beat Manager within York, covering both the Heworth Without area and more recently Hull Road and Tang Hall Wards.

I live on a small holding within the Howardian Hills and am very much looking forwards to taking up the Ryedale South Beat Managers post on 1st December 2012. Being a local resident myself, I have an understand of the issues that face rural communities.

I am looking forwards to working with your PCSO’s Andy Birkinshaw and Nicki Pounder and our partner agencies to tackle the policing issues within our area.

From 1st December 2012, I can be contacted either via the North Yorkshire Police 101 telephone number or via e-mail, paul.fenwick@northyorkshire.pnn.police.uk

Paul has now moved on. (2015)

He very much enjoyed working as Beat Manager in Ryedale South,  often saying  it was a good contrast to working as a beat manager in York.

Paul decided to work his final years back as a response officer and never having worked as a rural response officer,  took the opportunity when it was offered to cover Ryedale
from Malton.

Paul wishes to thank all those he came into contact with for their enthusiasm and support in trying to make a difference for our local community.

The new beat manager PC 1922 Nick Conning.

Speak Your Mind